Q:  How can I get a sample?

A:  Yes. In most cases, we offer free samples and all what you need to do is to pay the postage. But there are two exceptions: first, when the sample is expensive, we charge twice of the quoted price for each item; second, you have special requirements which cause set up charges and the fee depends on the actual operation. In any case, you pay the postage.
The sample would be sent out in 7 days and we need you offer your FedEx or UPS account.

Q:  I like some of your items, but I prefer a bigger size of it, what can you do for it?

A: We provide OEM service. We can change the size, material, shape, etc. exactly to your demands. Also, we are able to mass-produce the products according to your sample or drawing.

Q:  Can you deliver the goods to my warehouse?

A:  Yes. If you have your own forwarder, give us the contact information. Well contact and arrange the shipment then your forwarder will arrange the rest
If you dont have your own forwarder, we can ask our forwarder to operate the shipment ,there are two circumstances: first, your order is FCL (full container load) and we'll order our forwarder arrange the shipment and deliver them to your warehouse; second, your order is LCL (less container load), we can only deliver the goods to the warehouse at the port or airport you ordered. And after clearing the customs, you pick up the goods yourself.

Q:  How to pay for the samples and how to pay to run my purchasing order?

A:  You pay the samples charge via wire transfer or Western Union. After confirming your payment,we send out the samples.
When it comes to purchasing the order, you need to deposit 40% of the payment when you place the order and pay the rest 60% against the fax of DL by T/T.
L/C at sight is acceptable too.

Q:  Can I put my company information and LOGO on the package?

A: Yes. We offer neutral packing for all products. Also, we can make the package according to the artwork you offer, but there will be a minimum order quantity. To make it convenient for you to design the art work, we can offer you the die cut files.
   So,of course we can put your company information and LOGO on the package.